People don’t leave bad jobs, They leave bad bosses. Most of the time an employee has an issue with a company, it is something relating to their boss.
Here are 7 reasons why employees have no loyalty to corporations:
- Not valuing employees or appreciating their contributions.
- Inflexibility in breaks, lunch time, work from home, sick days, family leave, and further education.
- Trespassing on their personal time. Asking them to leave the office late, work on weekends or interrupting them while on vacation.
- Showing no interest in their personal development.
- Not caring about them as a person or showing concern especially when they are dealing with illness, bereavement…etc
- Always looking to blame others and not standing up for your team.
- Lack of trust – Micromanaging them. You monitor their every movement.
If you treat people right they will treat you right 90 % of the time. » – Franklin D. Roosevelt